Chief of NABO
Chief of the NABO, LIM, IKSANG
- B.A. in Public Administration, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
- M.A. in Economics, Vanderbilt University, U.S.A.
- Ph.D. in Public Administration, Yonsei University, Korea
- Senior Staff, House Steering Committee
- Senior Staff, Culture, Sports and Tourism Committee
- Senior Staff, Agriculture, Food, Rural Affairs, Oceans and Fisheries Committee
- Staff Director, Special Committee on Budget and Accounts
- Staff Director, National Policy Committee
- Assistant Chief for Planning and Management of the National Assembly Budget Office
- Legislative Counsel of Special Committee on Budget and Accounts
- Passed the 10th Higher Civil Service Exam for the legislature
- Order of Service Merit (Red Stripes) (2016)
- The National Assembly Secretary General’s Certificate of Merit (2015)
- Presidential Citation (2006)
- The National Assembly Speaker’s Citation (1997)
- 「A Study of Impact Factors on Fiscal Performance」, Journal of Parliamentary Research 2016.
- 「A Study on the Impact of Budget Transparency and Institutional Factors on Fiscal Performance」, Doctoral thesis, 2016.
- 「A Qualitative Comparative Analysis(QCA) of Policy Determinants in Local Governments」, Proceedings of the Korean Urban Management Association, 2014.
- 「The Relationship Between the Government’s Education Budget and the Economic growth rate in Korea」, Master’s thesis, 2002.